Top Rank Family,
We want to reassure you that we are being very safe and cautious as we continue to get through this pandemic period. Top Rank Soccer Academy has been following and will continue to adhere to CDC guidelines and health and safety regulations for all programing. We have specific protocols and rules in place so as to maintain a safe environment for athletes, parents/spectators, and staff. Below is an outline of our current rules and protocols that we will apply during the Spring and Summer 2021 seasons.
Outdoor COVID Rules:
- Masks must be worn by all persons at all times, INCLUDING PLAYERS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY
- Turf Field – no more than 100 players per field (50 per half field)
- Grass Fields – no more than 50 players per field for summer camp
- Parents and guardians must wear masks and maintain social distances
- Parents and guardians should drop off and pick up children from their cars in the parking lot
- Social distancing should be followed when possible, no team huddles, group talks, etc.
- No team benches. Individual chairs may be used but must be placed off the field of play and must be separated by at least 6 feet
- No communal water coolers
- For Summer camp: participants are required to fill out our Daily Health Log that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning.
What Top Rank Soccer is doing:
- All of our coaches will be fully vaccinated by the start of Summer Camps in June
- We will have hand sanitizer dispensers onsite at practices, games and summer camps
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting all of our equipment more often & more thoroughly
- Social distancing measures: we will require all players to keep their bags, water bottles and other personal belongings (6 feet apart)
- We ask that each player uses their own equipment for the duration of the training and do not share a water bottle with anyone
- There is no spitting allowed and no high fives
- Coaches will monitor his temperature daily
- Coaches will wear a mask when interacting with campers when closer than 6 feet, prioritizing physical distancing as much as possible
- Campers will be participating in mandatory hand-disinfecting breaks throughout camp
You may not attend practice, games, summer camps or other programming if:
You are showing one of the following symptoms within the past 24 hours:
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of taste and smell
You have been exposed to COVID 19 within the past 14 days.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and efforts during this time. We look forward to seeing you on the fields with us!